This versatile skillet combines the legendary performance of cast iron with a durable enamel finish for easy care and cleanup. It’s perfect for everything from searing steaks and pan-frying chicken to roasting veggies and baking up classic cornbread. Made with care in France, each skillet delivers exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to oven. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub’s heirloom-quality cookware makes a pretty and practical addition to any kitchen.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Spout ensures mess-free pouring of sauces, pan juices and rendered fat
- Helper handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction